Confident Happy Kids
The Confident Happy Kids Program is a Personalized, Hands-On, Empowering Program for Kids and Their Parents
Confident Happy Kids Program will…
- uncover your child’s innate strengths happy kids smiling and raising their arms to the sky
- help your child focus on and develop these strengths
- boost your child’s confidence and happiness
- help your child deal with stress more effectively
- help your child set clear goals
- help your child develop strong problem solving skills
- help your child feel empowered
- help your child live a fulfilling and purposeful life
- help your child develop strong relationships
- help your child set healthy boundaries
More info at: Confident Happy Kids Program
3 Best Ways to Dissolve Conflict With Your Child/Teen – Part 1
Step 1: Listen
The first step in dissolving conflict and improving your relationship with your child/teen is to LISTEN. As parents, we are often very busy and at times, even the idea of having to set time aside to listen to our kids can feel overwhelming. I promise you. It will be worth the effort. Taking the time to listen to your child has HUGE benefits.
3 Best Ways to Dissolve Conflict With Your Child/Teen – Part 2
Step 2: Acknowledge
The second step to dissolving conflict and improving your relationship with your child/teen, is to acknowledge what they have said, as well as how they feel. Once you have truly heard what your child has said, it’s time to let them know you’ve heard them.
3 Best Ways to Dissolve Conflict With Your Child/Teen – Part 3
Step 3: Choices
The third step to dissolving conflict and improving your relationship with your child/teen, is to allow your child to make their own decisions and solve their own problems whenever possible. As parents, we often believe that we need to tell our children what to do. We believe that in order for them to turn out “right”, we need to constantly be “fixing them”.
Grounding & Shielding Exercise for Kids
Many children are highly sensitive and feel other people’s energy and emotions. These children often feel overwhelmed, anxious and irritable. Share this video with your child to teach them a simple technique to ground and shield themselves. (helps adults too). Your child will be calmer, happier and more at ease. I recommend grounding & shielding as a daily morning ritual.