The Confident Happy Kids Program is a Personalized, Hands-On, Empowering Program for Kids and Their Parents
Confident Happy Kids Program will…
- uncover your child’s innate strengths
- help your child focus on and develop these strengths
- boost your child’s confidence and happiness
- help your child deal with stress more effectively
- help your child set clear goals
- help your child develop strong problem solving skills
- help your child feel empowered
- help your child live a fulfilling and purposeful life
- help your child develop strong relationships
- help your child set healthy boundaries
Here are the Steps…
- Identify your child’s stresses and worries
- Identify your child’s negative scripts
- Identify your child’s strengths and passions
- Help your child focus on these strengths and passions
- Change their negative self-talk into positive scripts
- Help your child listen to their intuition when making choices
- Give your child heart centered strategies to deal with stressors
- Develop a customized daily practice for your child, which may include meditation, visualizations, affirmations, journaling, and Reiki.
These are the steps I’ve used to help my own children and many others.
Children who have used these steps have seen profound results for themselves and their families. They have gone from feeling stressed, anxious and overwhelmed to confident, relaxed and excited about life.
Imagine what it would be like if your child bounced out of bed every morning and was excited about their day. Imagine knowing that your child had the strategies to deal with stress, like peer pressure, homework, and busy schedules. Imagine knowing that your child was able to set healthy boundaries. Imagine knowing your child felt confident and passionate about life. Imagine what this would do for your life!
Are you anxious to get started?
A personal invitation to discuss strategies to help your child live their best life.
Interested to see if this program could help you and your child?
Call or email me to discuss strategies and find the best program for your child.